Discover Your Talent.
Connoisseur Media of Long Island has an immediate opening for an entry-level Sales Coordinator to support its five Long Island Radio Stations. This position acts as the liaison between our sales managers, sales team and a demanding client base. Primary responsibilities would include responding to email requests, problem-solving, customer service and follow-up with clients. This is a VERY fast-paced, aggressive and demanding sales office which requires a solid, highly organized contributor with a great initiative and a positive can-do attitude.
- Assist Sales Managers and sales staff in daily tasks
- Preparation of sales proposals
- Input sales orders and provide professional sales support to enhance the customers’ experience
- Maintaining customer contentment and perpetuating Connoisseur Media’s reputation to understand clients’ needs, requirements and deadlines.
- Regularly attend sales meetings for National, Regional and Local opportunities
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Must have an outgoing personality to provide excellent service to clients and sales staff
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage a large variety of tasks; strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with others; ability to maintain composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks; demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience in graphic design and Microsoft Office
Discover Your Passion.
We are Connoisseur Media, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers and communities. Connoisseur Media is recognized as one of the top 20 radio broadcasters in the United States. In the Nassau-Suffolk area, we deliver top personalities, music, news, and information via our local brands like 97.5 WALK-FM, 98.3 WKJY-FM, 103.1 WBZO-FM, 94.3 WWSK-FM and 1100 WHLI-AM. We believe that people are the passion and heart of our company.
Discover Your Career.
Candidates should send their résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Coordinator” in the subject line. We are not looking to utilize recruiters to fill this position. This position reports to the Director of Sales, and requires flexible working hours, which may include nights, holidays and weekends.
Connoisseur Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.